Together we can make it happen!
Manasota BUDS Buddy Walk Fundraising Goal
2021 Dates To Remember
- August 1 Online registration opens up: https://www.manasotabuds.org/buddywalk
- October 1 Sponsorship donations and artwork should be submitted
- October 15 (Approx.) Team T-shirt pick up day
- October 23 Manasota BUDS 20th Anniversary Buddy Walk
What does the Manasota BUDS Buddy Walk® Fund?
- Emergency Grants
- Camp Scholarships
- New Parent Kits
- Buddy Walk
- Community Awareness
- Disability Awareness Program
- Educators & Workshops
- Parent Education Programming
- Art & Music Therapy
- Family Fun Days
- Mom’s Night Out
- Baby & Toddler Playgroups
- Young Adult Social Programming
- D.A.D.S. Group
How far will my donation go?
We are a volunteer-led organization. So your donation goes straight to the kids and adults with Down syndrome.
- $30 will pay for a one hour Art or Music Therapy session.
- $35 will pay for a 30 minute therapeutic horse riding session.
- $50 will pay for hospital packets and materials for newborn babies.
- $100 will pay for New Parent Packets of materials for new families.
- $200 will pay for supplies for Manasota BUDS’ lending library.
- $300 will pay for us to provide a workshop for parents on critical topics like Potty Training and IEP’s.
- $400 will pay for 2 teachers to attend one of our educational seminars and conferences.
- $500 will pay for a summer camp program for an individual with Down syndrome