Together we can make it happen!
Manasota BUDS Buddy Walk Fundraising Goal
2019 Dates To Remember
- June 1st: Launch of Buddy Walk Registration to all www.manasotabuds.org/buddywalk
- September 15th:
- Last day to be guaranteed a Buddy Walk T-shirt by registering online
- October 1st:
- All Raffle and Silent Auction items need to be turned in
- Last day to receive mile marker donations or corporate sign sponsorship
- October 18th: Last day for online registration - closes at 7 p.m.
- October 19th: Manasota BUDS Buddy Walk 2019 @ Hunsader Pumpkin Festival; New Walker Registration and Pre-Registered Check-In begins at 8:30 a.m.
What does the Manasota BUDS Buddy Walk® Fund?
- Emergency Grants
- Camp Scholarships
- New Parent Kits
- Buddy Walk
- Community Awareness
- Disability Awareness Program
- Educators & Workshops
- Parent Education Programming
- Art & Music Therapy
- Family Fun Days
- Mom’s Night Out
- Baby & Toddler Playgroups
- Young Adult Social Programming
- D.A.D.S. Group
How far will my donation go?
We are a volunteer run organization. So your donation goes straight to the kids.
- $30 will pay for a one hour Art or Music Therapy session.
- $40 will pay for a one hour Hippotherapy session.
- $50 will pay for hospital packets and materials for newborn babies.
- $100 will pay for New Parent Packets of materials for new families.
- $200 will pay for supplies for Manasota BUDS’ lending library.
- $300 will pay for us to provide a workshop for parents on critical topics like Potty Training and IEP’s.
- $400 will pay for 2 teachers to attend one of our educational seminars and conferences.
- $500 will pay for a summer camp program for an individual with Down syndrome